Okay, I have some questions…………
It turns out that quite a few Indians read my blog – Namaste and Donyuvard! Yes, I am sure I misspelled those – but hopefully you know what I mean.
I have a few questions. Please know that I am not being a smart arse – I really, truly am curious. So, if you can help me out with any of the following, please do……
1. What is this about? My husband said he thinks it might be an ad for a t.v. show – a comedy – is it?
2. I know every religion has its contradictions, but why is it okay for Hindus to have leather goods like purses and belts, but it is not okay to eat beef?
3. What is the little boy sitting in the corner on the AirTel (maybe it’s TaTa) commercial saying to his mother? It is an adorable commercial and I am so curious what it is about. He gets out his phone and goes on the roof, I am guessing to call his dad. Do you know which one I am talking about?
4. As far as reincarnation goes, am I in trouble if I kill a mosquito or an ant or a bee – if the answer is yes – does it matter if I am protecting myself or my kids from being stung or bitten? In the U.S., there are pesticide companies that will spray your house every quarter to rid your house of creepy crawlies. Is that available here?
5. Where is the best place to get Mexican food in Delhi?
6. How do Indian women keep their hair so soft and shiny? Is there a special treatment for that?
7. How do you feel about non-Indian women wearing sarees? There is a debate among western women as to whether we look silly in them.
8. Do you give anything to the women and children and handicapped who knock on your car window?
Thanks! And feel free to ask me questions too.